Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fun Weekend

This weekend was so exciting! Blake did two great things... he laughed for the first time and then rolled over for the first time! The first time he laughed I was playing with him on Thursday and it was like a little giggle, but it was so little I wasn't sure. The next day Tanner was playing with him and he did it again but louder and longer. We were so excited and it was so cute! The first time he rolled over was also on Friday, and I think he was just so mad to do belly time that he just pushed himself over. although, it was a long process. First one shoulder went down, then he slowly made it to his side, and made it all the way over by kicking his feet till his hips followed. When I put him back on his belly to do it again he only made it about half way before getting frustrated and tired. I haven't been able to get a video of either yet, but he is doing better with belly time and I did get a video of that!

1 comment: