Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Trip to Utah

Blake and I flew to Utah this weekend to visit. It was Blake's first time on an airplane and he did so good. The fights were pretty empty so we got a row all to ourselves both times. It was so much fun to see family and friends especially since some of my friends have never met Blake. My mom was so excited to see him that she held him every second she could and my dad was glad he wasn't sick so he could hold him too. Everyone was so surprised at how big he has gotten even just in the past week since we saw them in Disneyland.

1st Airplane Ride.

During our visit we were able to visit our good friends Gina, Tyson and Aiden. Blake is only 6 weeks older then Aiden so it is fun for Gina to see what Aiden will be doing soon and for me to remember when blake was that little. Blake and Aiden were totally amazed and enthralled with each other. Almost the whole time we were there they just stared at each other, it was so cute. Every once in a while they would smile at each other. When Aiden got the hick-ups blake laughed and thought it was so funny. 

Gina is holding Blake and Im holding Aiden. 

Unexpectedly, Tanner was also able to go up to Utah this weekend for the BYU vs. TCU game. His mom and sister decided to drive up a couple weeks ago so Laura could visit some mission friends and so at the last second Tanner decided to jump in at the last second and come back to Utah for BYU's homecoming weekend. It was weird for both of us to be back and not in school, and so beautiful in the fall weather. It was good to have Tanner there so he could visit family and friends with us.  

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad that he was so good on the plane! I was thinking about you! It sounds like you had a blast...now just come to NE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your visit! I'm so glad Tyson and I both got to see you AND Tanner. I can't wait for December now and it's still up in the air but maybe it will be twice...once here and once there. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Will you e-mail me the pictures you have cause I only got out the video camera not the regular one. And I'll get the videos to you as soon as Tyson gets time to teach me how. :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry I missed you guys!!! Carley called me but I missed her call cause we were visiting some friends we hadn't seen in forever! I was going to call you on Sunday, but it was so busy I totally forgot :(. We're teaching Primary now and it's quite an adventure! ;D I'm happy to hear you're trip went well though, that's good. But DEFINITELY in december we should get together! Oh my goodness Blake is getting so big! I can't believe he'll be almost 6 months when our baby is born! That's amazing! I'll post some pictures right now with my pregnant belly so you can see! :D

    ReplyDelete