Sunday, January 3, 2010

Fun Christmas!

This year for Christmas Tanner, Blake and I went to Utah to be with my family. My family was so excited to all of us, but especially excited to see Blake! Last time they saw him he was four months old and he turned six months while we were there. My mom and dad held him all day and my siblings played with him. Blake was kind of nervous the whole time because of all of the new people and he was passed around a lot, but by the end he was use to everyone and happy. Christmas eve we had friends and family over for a Christmas eve breakfast with waffles, buttermilk syrup, eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, and lots of other yummy things! It was so fun. Then Christmas morning we opened presents and in the afternoon we went to my Auntie Tabbies house with other family and friends for Christmas dinner.

Christmas morning was so exciting with all the presents. My first christmas i was almost six months also and there is a picture with my in the middle of all of the gifts with a bow on my head so I did the same thing to Blake Christmas morning.

He loved all the bright wrapping paper almost more then the actual toys! He just tried to eat all the paper.

My parents got Tanner a 12 gauge shot gun for Christmas and he was very happy. He said he felt like he was on the movie the christmas story' when Ralphie gets his B.B. gun.

My mom just held Blake the whole time and we were all sad when we had to leave. Blake loves his Grandma B and will hopefully be able to go back in March to visit again.

1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures! Tanner looks like a little kid with his gun...that is so fun!

    ReplyDelete