Tuesday, March 2, 2010

8 months old

I feel like blake is growing up so fast, its weird! he is crawling further and further every day but hasn't caused havoc yet. He is even acting older, he loves to talk his baby talk (dada, mama, nana, and scream for fun, etc). Ever since he was about 4 months he has loved drinking from a cup, and he still does but we have to hold the cup. Lately i have been giving him a sippy cut and last week he figured out how to use it all by himself! it is so cute to see him pick it up and get a drink whenever he wants!

He is even playing by himself for longer periods of time now. I think that now that he can move around he can entertain himself. I love when he is playing and he stops and get on his knees to investigate something. i feel like that is such a big boy thing to be able to sit on your knees! but Im a new mom so everything he does is the best thing Ever!


2 comments:

  1. Does he have any teeth yet? I'm getting so nervous for that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! He's talking already? That's SO fun! I can't believe he's eight months old. They're all growing up so fast, it's absolutely amazing! :D Miss you~

    ReplyDelete