Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Suns game

A couple week ago Tanner and I went to a Phoenix Suns vs Lakers playoff game! (game 4) It was so fun! I have never been to a professional basketball game before and it was awesome! i had been watching the Suns with Tanner all season and now I am officially a phoenix suns fan!

Here is Tanner and I before the game! We are so excited!
The game started out good! we got to our seats and we were winners! we took our winner ticket and got a phoenix sun bag!

Here is the team warming up! we are a bit in the nose bleed but its a small stadium so all seats are good!

I am warming up my clappers! which proved to be a good thing since i cheered the whole time!!! Tanner and i were the obnoxious people who used the loud clappers every time something good happened. Luckily everyone around us was cheering too!
We Won!

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute! Haha, I love Bball games, they are lots of fun! :) And it's an invitation to be obnoxious, so it'a okay! hehe.

    ReplyDelete