Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Busy Weekend

This weekend Tanner and I Graduated and moved to Arizona. It was such a great experience to finally Graduate and walk with Tanner. During commencement my parent watched Blake and then Tanners family watched him during convocation when we walked across the stage to get our diplomas. He was such a good baby during both events and hardly made a sound.    


I always forget how hard it is to move. We have been slowly packing for the past few weekends, but the hardest part is the very end when there is a bunch of random stuff and its hard to keep organized. We waited until the last second to get a moving truck and had to go all the way to bountiful to get it, but eventually we were able to get everything packed and cleaned the apartment with lots of help from family. Moving is such a hard job and can wear anyone out…just ask little Blake.   


3 comments:

  1. Oh so cute of a little family. Congrats on graduating btw, I'm not sure I ever actually told you that while you were here. :p I love the picture of Blake in the moving box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you made it to AZ!!!! I love your graduation picture, you both look so good! Do you always shove Blake in boxes?!??! SAD! Just kidding, it is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on graduating that is so awesome. And good luck in your new adventures..

    ReplyDelete