Friday, August 28, 2009

Dimples

Yup, its official, blake has my dimples! He has been smiling since he was born, but he started smiling at people when they played with him a few weeks ago. Thats when we really started to notice them. So far the one on the right is deeper and the one on the left is taking a little longer to form, but definitely there. He is so cute and at such a fun age.  He loves when you play with him and talk to him. It makes him so excited that he kicks his feet and moves his arms with a huge smile on his face. I think he is getting ready to laugh soon.  He is making cute little noises especially when he is very content and happy. He also loves when I sing songs to him. It calms him down and he just stares at me. We mostly sing primary songs and he seems to like those :) 

1 comment:

  1. O my gosh! I love the dimple! I had to blow up to picture so we could get a closer look at him...how freaking adorable!

    ReplyDelete