Sunday, April 25, 2010

1st Hair Cut!



Blake got his first hair cut on saturday! The hair around his ear's were getting so long, but the rest of his hair was staying short around the rest of his head! So friday night i took some scissors and cut the hair around his ears, but it didn't go quite that smooth. I sat him on the counter and gave him something to play with. When i was about to cut he turned his head to look at me to see what i was doing. The whole time i just tried to work around him to get to the spots that needed to be cut. By the end he had spilt a pitcher of water all over the counter (and was playing in it), hair was everywhere and he looked like a martian! I have no idea how to cut hair! ha ha it wasn't that bad because he only has like two hairs and its blond, but it was bad to me. Tanner was getting his hair cut on saturday anyway so we took blake in and the lady cut Blake's hair too. Blake did very well and didn't cry at all! Tanner put Baby einstein on his phone and blake watched it when he wasn't trying to see what the barber was doing to his head! It was funny to watch!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he is old enough for a haircut! I wish I could have done it...tear...!

    ReplyDelete