Sunday, April 18, 2010

A day with Blake!

what do you say about this video? what a crazy boy!
I don't know why he's eating his toes and i don't know why he's mad about it! i promise i feed my kid, he actually just ate! He's so funny!

He's not smiling much in this video but he usually does when we do this with him. I must have got the camera out too late and he was sick of it. Tanner comes up with the best/funniest ideas to entertain our son!

Yup blake can climb the stairs, but he cant walk or even stand for very long on his own. Is that normal? He can climb the whole flight of stairs when we let him. He's pretty good about not trying to go down the stairs yet, but don't worry we have gates around the house.

Its so fun to be a mom and see how fast babies grow up! I love my family and my life and can't believe how much love and satisfaction it brings!

1 comment:

  1. Those were so fun to watch...especially the first one! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete