Monday, May 17, 2010

Blake and Aiden

Blake's new best friend is Aiden! One of my Best Friend, Gina, had a baby only 6 weeks later then I did. She named him Aiden and we decided He and Blake would be friends! Unfortunatly they live in Utah and we live in Az. So we don't get to see each other very often. While we were at the reunion Blake would not sit still so I let him play on the ground and Aiden joined him shortly after. They took turns playing with the car and crawling around the floor. They both were so interested in each other and each others binkies. It was so cute to see them play together... well im not sure if they were playing together or just playing at the same time, probably the later but its still fun!

Blake still can't walk, but he sure loves to RUN! He will push his cart and his high chair (it has wheels) for hours and take little half steps here and there. He know bear crawls on his hands and feet i think because he is so ready to walk or because his poor little knees are worn out.

1 comment:

  1. SO FUNNY!!! I haven't tried running with Aiden like that yet but he loves to walk everywhere. And I'm glad you got a picture up of the boys. I haven't gotten around to doing it yet but I'm at my mom's today so maybe I will. They are sure getting big and handsome. I can't wait to come visit you this summer! :p

    ReplyDelete