Monday, May 17, 2010

Fun in Utah!


Here is Blake having so much fun in Utah with his uncle Brock and Auntie Breanne!!! Blake and I went to Utah to visit my Family and it was so much fun! I got there on Thursday and left of Sunday. On Thursday it was so good to spend that evening with my family. On Friday we had aunts, uncles, and cousin come over for dinner that my parents and I cooked. On Saturday i went to my 5 year high school reunion and got to see some old friends. Then Sunday Morning we had to leave. It was so good to see my family and i hope to return to Utah again soon.

Some Fun things that happened...
My mom got Blake a walker with wheels on it so he was cruising around the house all day while i was at the mall with my dad. We went to the mall to get my moms mothers day gift with my siblings and my mom watched Blake. My Cousins Jake and Walker (5yrs) were there also. Jake walked around the house with Blake moving Blake every time he ran into the wall with the walker. Ever time another kid came in the house Jake would ask if they wanted a turn and they would say 'no thanks' and keep play. Jake just patiently followed blake around the house for 15 min before he finally went out to play. What a good cousin!

Blake is not great with strangers but he took pretty quick to my mom! and started to warm up to my dad near the end of the trip:) My mom said its because she doesn't let him be scared, she will just hold him even though he doesn't know her. My mom barely put Blake down the whole time we were there! Blake loved all of the attention he got in Utah, like he doesn't get enough in Az, ha! Blake thinks its the best thing ever when you get down on the ground and play with him and he had plenty of kids to play with him in Ut.

On Friday everyone came over for dinner and my cousin Cassidy brought me and the other mothers a mothers day gift. She is not a mother herself, but has done this ever since she found out i was pregnant. She is only a year younger then me but has always been a very giving and thoughtful person. She also brought Tanner Fathers day cookies last year! I don't think she realizes how much it means to her family that she remembers them on these special holidays.



On Saturday i went to my 5 Yr High school reunion. I didn't even know they had 5 yr reunions until i was talking to one of my friends in utah and she asked if i was going. I decided to go since it was already the same weekend that i was going to utah. It was so fun to see all of my friends and their families. There was food, videos, and a slide show with pictures everyone now. Some of the people i seriously have not seen for 5 years so it was fun to see them again and catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment