Thursday, July 8, 2010

We are Here!!!

We are finally here in Louisville Ky!!! Well, we have actually been here for almost 3 weeks we just have not had any internet, but we should be getting some tonight so i will be able to post pics and more about what we have been doing. It has been so fun since we have been here. It is so different and we have already met so many people and made so many friends. Blake and I spend most days swimming and hanging out with friends and tanner loves school and his classmates. Blake has a few little friends that he loves to play with and I feel like he growing up so fast. Well i just wanted to do a little update and once we get the internet i will update everything that has happened!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my! I was wondering if you guys were there yet! Gina and I were talking the other day and we couldn't figure it out. Anyways that's exciting!! Looking forward to hearing how it all going :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, this is Kelly Bridges! Gina gave me your blog address. She told me you were in Kentucky going to dental school. I also live in Kentucky now while my husband goes to medical school. Crazy world how we can end up so close to each other. If you want to catch up my email is jkcrhea@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Glad you guys are liking it in Kentucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh i love that i found your blog! you guys are amazing and i love that you're having fun in kentucky :)

    ReplyDelete