Tuesday, July 27, 2010

first tooth!

Yay! Blake finally got his first tooth! and i think the second one is following close behind! It finally broke through on july 20th just days after my family left. I was bummed they didn't get to see it, but they sure got to experience it. Jk He's not to bad while teething. I haven't been able to get a good picture of his tooth yet, but i thought this one was cute cause you can see how blond his hair is getting! we are outside a lot so its sun bleached but it makes him look more like tanner was when he was blake's age.

3 comments:

  1. I was just thinking about that today. Aiden's two bottom ones came in in April, his two top ones just came in the last couple weeks, and I think he's getting at least one, if not two more on the top! I just discovered them this morning so it made me think of Blake. He just gets handsomer and handsomer! I love all your new posts. That's fun your family got to come out. How much do tickets typically cost? I need to call you sometime.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Oh thats amazing that he just got his teeth! It just boggles my mind how different children are even when it comes to teething! Louisville sounds like a lot of fun!! I love Blake's blonde hair, he's such a cute little boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you're really enjoying KY - I love all the updates and Blake is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete