Friday, August 6, 2010

Baby #2

Tanner and I are so excited to announce that we are pregnant with our second baby! I am 14 weeks this week! In the beginning I was so tired and sick but Im feeling much better lately. I had my first appointment last week and the doc said everything looks good so far. I got an ultra sound and my official due date is January 25. This means that Blake and the new baby will be 19 months apart. It will be a challenge but we are so excited! I think it will be so fun for them to grow up so close in age. I will keep updating and posting pics!

8 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! That is so exciting! Congrats! We are hoping to have our next one about 18 months apart too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats :) That's so exciting. You're due two months after me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The news is out! Congrats you guys! I am so excited for you. It will be lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHH!! That's SO exciting!! We just found out this week that I'm due in April!! Oh I'm so excited for you, and happy that you are feeling better. I haven't even hit that part yet. Fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats!!! Blake probably seems so small now and too young for a sibling, but trust me, when the time comes he'll be ready!

    Congrats again - couldn't be happier for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am still in shock about you AND Mercedes! Thanks a lot for leaving me in the dust! I'm so happy for you though. My phone ended up dying pretty much right after you texted me, but to answer your question (and I'll probably text you too) I'll be home all day just cleaning and putting away reunion stuff. Bleh. So call whenever!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray Hooray! I'm so excited for baby Barratt to arrive!

    ReplyDelete