Monday, December 6, 2010

Baby Swap!

Some friends and I do a baby swap every week that has been great! There are four families all together and each week someone takes a turn baby sitting all four kids while the other parents have a date night. So each couple only babysits once a month and get to go on dates the other 3 weekends. It has been great so far and luckily our group has been Blake's, and our, close friends. Now that the Holidays are here we have to end this fun group and we are not sure when we will start up again. Jess (my friend) is having her baby at the end of this month and I will have my baby at the end of January. So we won't be able to go out or babysit for quite a while. Hopefully as spring and summer start up again we can start another group or at least switch off. Anyway, it was fun while it lasted and has been great for Blake! Here are some pics of Blake and his friend that i often mention, i thought you might want to know who everyone is.

Brynlie (13 months), Mckenzie (24 months), Blake (17 months), and George (22 months).
Brynlie crawled away for this pic, but they each have a bowl of grapes and are watching baby einstein (a crowd favorite).

3 comments:

  1. haha cute! I love the idea of baby swap! your blogs are cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sad it had to end- we will definitely just have to plan more play dates. Did you group the three of them together for that last shot?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute picture!! I think I might steal it for my blog...

    ReplyDelete