Friday, December 3, 2010

Visit to Utah!

A couple weeks ago Blake and i went to Utah to visit my family and it was SO fun! We went from the 10th to the 16th, so we were there for my moms birthday. It was so nice to see everyone, and my dad even came into town while we were there even though he was working in a different state! Im glad blake got to see his grandma and grandpa! We go there wednesday night pretty late so we just went to bed. Thursday my mom, dad, blake and i went to lunch with our friends, Gina, Sharon (Ginas mom), Aiden (Gina's little boy, 6 weeks younger then blake), Mercedes, and Lucy (Mercedes daughter, 11 months). I loved seeing them and their cute kids. after lunch i went to Gina's house so Blake and Aiden could play while gina and i caught up. My mom was in school and my dad had to run errands so that worked out nice. Friday i went shopping with my dad to get my mom a birthday gift, for her party that night. It was fun because alot of people came to her party and it was nice to visit with family. My family got her a macbook for school. she was so surprised and loved it! Saturday we went to the Park City outlets and went shopping! I told my mom before i came that, that was something i wanted to do. She bought so many baby new baby girl clothes, and some stuff for blake! It was so fun! We love grandmas! Sunday we went to church then went to salt lake for the christmas show at the convention center. It was fun to see all the crafts and decorations! Monday my dad left back to work so i went to lunch with my Auntie Tabbie while my mom was in school. Then we let blake play at the play place at the mall. That evening we went to dinner at california pizza kitchen with aunts, uncles, and cousin then visited for a long time at my uncles. I was so glad i was able to see everyone because i felt like my trip went by so fast! Tuesday morning Blake and I packed up and went to the airport. It was so sad to leave:( but I was excited to see Tanner! I love my family and was so grateful i had an opportunity to visit them one last time before the new baby comes!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming up to come shopping, we hope you had a great time. Come back and see us soon. FInd deals on www.parkcityinfo.com.

    ReplyDelete