Friday, September 23, 2011

Blake turns 2 yrs old!!!

i am so behind on posts! Now that Im home for the week with strep throat i guess this is the best time to catch up!

Blake had his 2nd Birthday party!!! His birthday was June 26, but we had his party on the friday before. We invited all of his friends to his party and had it at the park. The adult played volleyball while the kids played at the park. I also brought bubbles and chalk for blake and all his friends to play with. We brought food for everyone then ended with cake, ice cream and gifts! Blake had so much fun with his friends! I can't believe he is already two!!!

Blowing bubbles! Blake and his shaggy hair!

It is so much fun when everyone comes to hang out!
Blake and his buddy George!
Blake and his girl buddy Kenz!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear you have strep! That's no fun. But the party looked like a hit! I can't believe he's 2 either....and that Lucy will be soon too! Crazy how fast it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a great party! I'm sorry you have strep, if there is anything I can do PLEASE let me know! I'll take your kids if needed!

    ReplyDelete