Saturday, October 29, 2011

summer break with my family

I know its october but i want to catch up. We had such a fun summer break i need to share a little of what we did. First my mom and siblings came to ky for about a week to visit us. We had so much fun! we went to the children's museum, out to eat, movies, etc... It was so nice to see my family and for them to spend time with my kids.
Then my dad finally came for a day before we all drove out to connecticut for a family reunion with my dads side. It was nice because i got to see family i havn't seen in years and tanner got to meet them for the first time. My cousin Jody has a two little boys a little older then blake and emma, and we stayed with them for a few nights. It was fun for blake to have someone to play with.
Connecticut is also where Tanner served his LDS mission so it was nice to see the area he stayed in. i also got to meet some people he taught and had dinner with a family from the ward.
I loved being able to visit my family and can't wait till christmas when we go to utah and see them again!



No comments:

Post a Comment