Friday, November 27, 2009

Is this my baby!

Yup, i have a blond hair, blue eye baby! For now at least. Tanner has blond hair and bright blue eyes, but i thought dark hair and dark eyes were dominant so i didn't get my hopes up. His hair is falling out and coming in blond and his eyes are still dark blue. I would love for them to stay blue but they are so dark I think they will eventually turn brown, but everyone else in the house thinks they will stay blue. In one of our old wards the bishops little girl had bright blue eyes until she was two years old then they all of a sudden turned brown! It so crazy how baby's eyes change colors, but I've never heard them changing colors that late. Blake is so cute that it wouldn't matter if he had blue, brown, green, even purple (well maybe not purple) eyes, he is still the cutest baby ever and I love him so much! 

1 comment:

  1. O my gosh! Look at those eyes! I want to hold him SOOOO bad!!! He still looks more like you Brit...sorry Tanner!!!

    ReplyDelete