Friday, November 27, 2009

Sitting up!

For the past couple of weeks Blake has been trying to sit up by himself and he is doing pretty well. He is still very unstable, so we have to sit right next to him and catch him because he tips over a lot. Its fun because he is also more active and toys keep him entertained for longer periods of time so now he can sit up and play with them. He is also very curious or teething because everything he touches frantically goes into his mouth and gets chewed. Even my face! He will get a death grip on the hair on both sides of my head and pull it toward him with his mouth open. In about two seconds Im covered in drool. I just tell myself he's not trying to eat me, but he's just giving me loves and kisses because he loves his mom so much!

2 comments:

  1. He is such a big boy! I can't believe he is sitting up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so grown up and so handsome! I love the blue eyed picture! Question for you...when did you start feeding Blake cereal and baby food and what did you start with? Aiden is four months on Saturday but I'm not sure how to tell if he's ready or what I should give him. Advice? :)

    ReplyDelete